Quick Review: Etude House Sunprise Bye Sebum Sun Stick SPF 50 pa +++

Finally, a product that allows me to retouch my sun protection throughout the day while controlling oiliness!


Putting on sunblock is a must for me in the morning-- even my makeup has SPF. But I must admit that I'm bad with retouching/re-applying. I expect my makeup to last all day and I only have my handy oil blotting papers to keep the oils at bay. 

Enter Etude House Sunprise Bye Sebum Stick! It's a convenient stick form sunblock with oil controlling properties in a barely-there beige pink shade that blends with my skin tone, offering sun protection while fixing my makeup. 


It's so hot and humid out here that any kind of sunblock will definitely wear off because of the sweat, so this stick is so convenient for touch ups, particularly when I need to step outside. It has a semi matte finish and is quite undetectable once applied. No white cast! 

This product has very little coverage and is not suited for dry skin (may become patchy). But for oily skinned girls, this is a must have! 

Comments

  1. What?? Is it just that? Can you give some REAL REVIEW??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. This was supposed to be a quick one only (I changed the title) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts