Belo Sunexpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50 PA ++++



The Belo Sunexpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen is surprisingly good! Sample Room sent me this together with the rest of the Belo Sunexpert Line and this is my fave sunscreen so far. Good to see a local brand delivering high quality products!

It has SPF 50 pa ++++ which is comparable to Japanese sunscreen brands, and has a comfortable matte finish that is perfect for summer. I was a bit skeptical with the only one "medium to deep" shade, but it's not dark at all and it's designed to adapt to a wide range of skin tones. It blends right in and does not leave a white cast. 



I use it as primer to extend the wear of my bb cushions. I like to layer my sun protection anyway so I still use my regular sunblock. For dry skin girls make sure to moisturize prior to putting this on. 


Comments

Popular Posts