Review: The Face Shop Ink Lipquid


I have to admit that I'm not much into full on makeup anymore, although I love my cushion foundations---I'm not using it for coverage  but rather for additional sun protection. But then I can never give up my love for lipstick---that's all I'm wearing now when I go out---and I mostly prefer balmy formulas that give a punch of color but is still hydrating.

The Face Shop's Ink Lipquid boasts of an all-in-one formula---tint, gloss and lipstick---that provides hydration and lasting color. I have here the lighter shades, BR 01 (Rose Marsala) and PK 03 (Shah Pink)



Both colors are flattering and comfortable to wear, they are quite moist and are best for everyday, no makeup looks. Shah Pink is warmer when layered, while Rose Marsala is a nude brown with enough pink/rosy tones so that it goes well with my skintone. 



Being in the lighter side of the shade spectrum they wear for about 3-4 hours, but they do leave a light stain behind. I like to apply one layer first then let it dry for a minute or two, then apply a second layer to make the color last longer. They fade completely though, after eating or drinking. I am okay with that because they are lighter colors. I tested a darker color (PP 02 Modern Berry) and I was blown away by the hydration and long lasting pigment! It felt comfortable and it did not fade at all even after eating and a couple of drinks. I still love the lighter shades though for everyday makeup looks as I've mentioned. 

Price is Php 595 and are available in Face Shop Stores or Gmarket.

Comments

Popular Posts