BB Cushion Series: Hera UV Mist Cushion in N13




I tried the original BB cushion release from Hera, which has SPF 50 PA+++, mineral clay water and smart uv complex. Shade is N13, which is a neutral leaning more towards pink. 

Coverage - light to medium, considering that I bought Natural no. 13. It's buildable as well. It allows my skin to shine through. For dark spots and blemishes, go for the Cover variants.  I think that cushions with more coverage have better light-reflecting properties and they give a smoother finish. This only evens out the skintone, and looks very natural.

Finish- a satiny glow, very natural looking.  It looks like skin. Ultra moisture is more satin matte. Ohui ultimate cover is still more glowy than this, and so is Sulwhasoo brightening and IOPE. I like it because I can wear it even during hot and humid days. 

Wear- average is 6 to 7 hours. I have to blot all throughout, but the lasting power is a lot better than ultra moisture. It also doesn't make me oilier compared to Sulwhasoo brightening. 

Scent- light and pleasant as with all Korean bb cushions, but then fragrance in skincare doesn't bother me--- I appreciate it. It's not perfume-y to me---I detect a bit of clay in it that confirms it does have mineral clay water! 

Color- N13 goes on light but oxidizes on me afterwards, so it matches my skintone. However I prefer a more yellow-based tone so I would probably buy N21 next time, as Hera makes the best yellow-based bb cushions, compared to IOPE and Laneige, which are more on the neutral side. 

Overall I like this better than the Hera Ultra Moisture because of its better lasting power. I will buy a more yellow toned shade next time. 

Comments

Popular Posts