My Remedy for Dry and Cracked Lips

I recently had a bad case of very dry, cracked lips a few weeks ago which seemed to worsen as the day passed. One corner of my mouth was dry and cracked as well and it became painful. My condition was aggravated further by wearing lip colors that I had to take a break from them. 

So I swiped on some Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with pomegranate oil. Aside from this potent antioxidant, it also has soothing coconut oil and other natural ingredients that helps repair and replenish lost moisture from lips.




Within a few days, my lips healed completely!



Burt's Bees are so famous for their lip balms, you have to try and see the difference.  Just click on the Sample Room website to get your free samples of these awesome lip balms, in 8 variants! (you can choose one or more depending on your points). 



Comments

Popular Posts