Quick Review: Hada Labo Goku-jyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (Light)

A quick post for me! I'd like to share something that changed my skincare routine recently:




As usual, I'm late in jumping into the bandwagon and I know for a fact that Hada Labo is a very popular brand, particularly because of their bestselling lotions (toners) that hydrate the skin. Anyway, I chose to try their famous Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion in Light, because I live in a very hot and humid country and I want a lightweight hydrating lotion that will not interfere with my current (Korean) skincare regimen. It's like a "booster" skin care for me, because it replenishes moisture after washing my face, and it helps skincare products absorb better.

What I like about this is that it is very lightweight and watery, it absorbs easily and leaves my skin glowing and poreless. I'm not kidding. It also "enhances" my moisturizers and serums/essences because I feel they work more effectively. My skin looks healthy and hydrated. I also wear this alone (with no other products after) and it works fine. No breakouts, no irritations.

Because of my pleasant experience with this one I will continue to explore the rest of the Hada Labo line as well as other Japanese lotions and toners.

For more info on this product, please visit Ratzillacosme.

Comments

Popular Posts