BB Cushion Series: Hera UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture



After my success with the Innisfree Long Wear cushion, I'm back with another BB cushion for a review! Wanted to try this one for the longest time but for some reason I shelved it for a while. Hera it is!


This is for the Hera Ultra Moisture Cushion in C21:



Hera has a lot of BB cushion variants --- original, long stay (matte version for summer), ultra moisture (this one) and the latest---age reverse. I was pretty satisfied with my Innisfree Long Wear so I opted to try the moisturizing variant instead.

Here, I compared Innisfree (top left) to Hera. Swatch is yellower as you can see.



What it claims: from ibuybeauti:


SPF34/PA++, Long-lasting Ultra Moisture Cushion.
(1) Genuine moisturizing with Hyaluronic Acid & Gluconnaman.
(2) Moisture-Trap Technology is applied for penetrating active moisturizing ingredients  deep inside the skin.
(3) Chamomile oil boosts up skin texture, as forming skin protective coat.
(4) Skin friendly safe coating powder helps in expressing sleek skin condition.

Thoughts:

- Out of all the BB cushions I tried, this is the most yellow-based. I'd say the color match is perfect! I am neutral myself, but I prefer yellow tones for its brightening effects.It also masks redness efficiently.
-Coverage-wise, it's also very good. Medium and very buildable. A little goes a long way for me. 
-The finish is satin and not as glowy as the IOPE XP.  "Ultra moisture" probably meant it prevents the skin from drying inside, as opposed to adding more hydration.
-It would have been the perfect BB cushion, but alas, it has poor lasting power. Lasts under 5 hours! A terrible match for our warm and humid weather here.
-It has lower SPF, which was compromised for its better "moisture-trapping" abilities. 
-price-wise, it is okay (around $45-$47).

I am disappointed with the lasting power, but I will continue to use this for its color match and finish. This will probably work better during cold weather. In any case, it's still a good product.

Comments

Popular Posts