(BB Cushion Series): Innisfree Long Wear Cushion

Ah yes, another cushion foundation for me to review!

After trying out IOPE and Laneige, I got very curious with the Innisfree cushions so I decided to try out the Long Wear Cushion SPF 50 PA +++  in No. 13. 




The shade I got is no. 13 Light Beige:




What it promises:

- Smooth fit
-Long lasting
-Natural coverage
-contains Jeju mineral powder and Jeju green tea

Compared to IOPE Air Cushion XP in no. 21, Long Wear Cushion no. 13 Light Beige is way lighter and more yellow:


Right - IOPE C21, Left - Innisfree Long wear no. 13

My thoughts:

- I super appreciate the matte finish. I really do. Compared to the glowy finish of IOPE and semi-matte finish of Laneige Pore Control, this is definitely less shiny. But give it a few minutes to settle and it becomes semi-matte and more skin-like.

-It spreads easily and is very easy to work with,does not feel sticky at all when applied.

-I wanted to try because of the crazy humid and hot weather here in my country! I tried this on and worked up a sweat cleaning my house for an hour. It stayed put. Also, when I start to sweat on my forehead and blot with tissue, it does not come off. Not sure about the 12-hour lasting power, but it lasts the entire day for me when I wear it to work, which is about 8 hours. 

-it gives very good coverage as well. Pores and blurred and I pat on areas with redness/blemishes and this product covers them up naturally. 

-Oil control lasted for 6 hours on me before I started to blot. 

-I found the puff to work quite well, but it is thinner compared to IOPE and Laneige

-This really works well on oily and combination skin, but it has to be properly moisturized. Otherwise, it will emphasize dry patches on the face. 

- Color stays true and doesn't darken over time.

-Looks good on photos, except for flash photography (as expected, with its high SPF)-- not as photogenic as IOPE, but it just works so well as an everyday cushion foundation for hot summer days (photo is after wearing innisfree for  5 hours):




-Compact only comes with 1 refill, instead of the usual 2 with IOPE/Laneige/Hera etc. Refill is also not interchangeable with the other brands mentioned, but I love the sleek and lightweight compact so it is a welcome addition to my collection.

-Compared with IOPE: more matte, non-sticky finish, compared with Laneige: less coverage but more oil control. 

There you have it. They say that the shades run a little lighter so I would like to try no. 21 as well. Anyway, this is a good cushion foundation for summer and I would definitely stock on this whenever I feel like wearing a semi-matte foundation.

Innisfree is not available in the Philippines but it can be bought at Gmarket or eBay Korean sellers. I'm absolutely loving this brand, Good to note also that they have eco-friendly boxes for packaging. It retails for about US$23.

Comments

  1. Hello!

    I liked your review. I am a beauty blogger too. Please check out my blog where I review beauty products :D
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts