BB Cushion Series: IOPE Air Cushion XP in 21 Cover Vanilla


Ah, yes, another BB Cushion for me! After trying out Laneige (see my reviews on the Snow BB and Pore Control variants) I will be sharing my thoughts on the IOPE Air Cushion XP SPF 50. I believe this is the one that started the cushion craze, and I bought mine in Korea at Watsons. 




The finish is dewy, there is good coverage (light-medium), the shade is neutral, (pink+yellow undertones), and I love that I can pat and layer it on areas that need better coverage. 


It brightens up my skin without making me look too fair--I'd say it is quite a match. I have neutral tones myself but I tend to favor yellow-based shades for a brighter look.. but this is one works quite well. What I love about this is that it looks good on any kind of lighting. It gives a very soft-focused effect and a beautiful glow indoors and outdoors. I've had this on and people complimented me a lot on how good my skin looks. So yes, this is my favorite BB cushion as of the moment.. hehehe!

A few other thoughts:

- Even if it has SPF 50 PA+++, it doesn't leave a white cast. It photographs so well, despite the high SPF. 
-I still use sunblock underneath, for everyday use.. It's quite important to layer SPF and to put the proper amount for adequate protection.
-this one lasts for about 6-7 hours on me, considering that I have oily skin, and it does not slide off.
-It gives ample moisture for me, and even if I have combination-oily skin, I enjoy the dewy effect.

wearing IOPE Air Cushion XP in natural light



I highly recommend this one, because it is the closest I can get to that flawless Korean look (haha)!

Note: IOPE has upgraded this cushion this year, with the release of Air Cushion Intense Cover and Matte Finish. Intense Cover has two shades (21 and 23) while Matte Finish has 3 (13, 21 and 23). Hope to review them soon!


Comments

  1. I read a lot of good things about this brand. I am currently using my Laneige BB Cushion and loves it! :) Hope to buy this one when I go to Korea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try it, IOPE is geared towards women in their 30s, so the texture is more luxurious. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts