Fave products for Skin and Hair - from Laneige (BB Cushion Series) and Cream Silk

Happy New Year! I've been too busy to update this blog but I just want to share my fave products I've been using regularly from last year:

I previously reviewed the Laneige Snow BB Cushion and liked the dewy finish---however they came up with a Pore Control variant which aims to address pores and to provide more coverage--- being a BB cushion convert I had to try it as well:




I have it in 21 Natural Beige. It's slightly darker than my usual no. 13 but it's not that noticeable. It lasts long, has good coverage (more coverage than the Snow BB Cushion (Whitening) and leaves a semi-matte finish, which I also like. It's better for girls with oily skin. I also find that it doesn't cake when layered, but I usually need a very small amount (which I pat several times for that seamless finish) and the result is flawless skin. If you want a dewier, more natural look, go for the Whitening one. 



Next, I've been using Cream Silk Conditioner for as long as I can remember, and it's been around for so long, I remember its tv ads even when I was a kid! I grew up with this brand and it's nice that Sample Room sent me these goodies to re-kindle my love for this brand. My favorites--- the blue one or Damage Control because it makes my hair super soft and manageable, and the pink Standout Straight because it fights frizz.




Comments

Popular Posts