Babyliss Miracurl

I wanted to get this for the longest time, but I heard there are a lot of imitations/knock offs in the market today, particularly with online sellers. It is also expensive (around $200) But I figured why not invest on something that works and will last a long time.

Thank goodness Babyliss is available in the Philippines via Watsons and SM supermalls. I was able to get one at a special discount because of a sale.





I've been seeing this all over blogs and Get it Beauty which is a tv show in Korea. I thought it is a no-brainer to use --- no more going to the salons to curl hair. It's even more user-friendly than the Hair Wavz which I've previously reviewed before. It's also works faster--- no waiting time. Just pull a small section of the hair and the curling chamber "sucks" it up and curls it. That's it! It has built-in timer, curl direction (left, right or alternate)  and heat settings so you can choose whether to have loose waves or tight curls. It also works for very fine to thick hair.




Because I have thick hair I would use a setting spray so the curls last. If I don't then I would just get loose waves, but they're still pretty nonetheless. I do not find any cons with this product---it is amazing and you get what you pay for. Definitely a must-have for that instant makeover look!

See it in action :









Comments

Popular Posts