Quick Review: Kose Visee Glossy Rich Eyes

I wanted to try a drugstore Japanese brand so I bought this one from Visee (under Kose brand):



Needless to say, I fell in love. Glossy Rich Eyes has a glossy base (upper left corner) that is quite shimmery, along with three other coordinated (and still shimmery!) shades.  Now, I am normally not a fan of shimmer/frosted shadows (I prefer the understated, elegant shimmer from SUQQU or Chanel) but this seems to work on me without aging my eyes. Also, it does not have a lot of fallout, and the colors are creamy, pigmented, and very easy to work with. I especially love the light pink shade at the upper right corner because it opens up and brightens my eye area. 



In practice:



It works better with the gradient eyeshadow look (for some reason I just wanted to emphasize my outer v here). It's still work appropriate but the colors are buildable so it can also work with darker, smokier eye makeup.

It's quite affordable too, being a drugstore brand (only 2050 JPY with shipping). 

I bought mine from Ichibankao. 

Comments

Popular Posts