Hitting the Pans


I've been blogging for years and I haven't really posted much about the products I finish or use up.. Anyway, I will be posting more of these things just to let everyone know that everything is not wasted here----it's fun to spend and try out something new but it's even better to have good knowledge on products that work best to minimize product wastage.


Here are my recent batch of skincare and makeup that I have used to the last drop:




1. Mario Badescu  Drying Cream---I've long moved to other pimple fighters, such as my recently used up (!) Suki Transformative Clay Cleanser, History of Whoo Whitening Intensive, and Belo Acne Pro Pimple Treatment. Right now I'm loving Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask (review coming soon).

2. History of Whoo Hwa Hyun Essence and Eye Cream--- I absolutely love the entire Hwa Hyun Line--- the effect is immediate --- smooth, glowing and pimple-free skin. I posted the lotion and eye cream here but now I'm also done with the Balancer, Cream and Lotion. It's such an amazing skincare line, I have plenty of backups stored in my closet.

3. Biore UV Perfect Face Milk - I never thought I would use this up (because I have a lot of sunscreens at home) because I felt that the smooth, silicone-y formula was just too much for my face----but eventually my skin adjusted to it and I don't get breakouts from this after all. This has to be the smoothest sunblock I ever tried, and it's very water-resistant. It can also withstand sweat and it can only be completely removed by cleansing oil. A pretty good sunblock, if I may say so. Take note though, that this is already discontinued.

4.Shu Uemura Eyebrow Manicure in Honey Glaze -  I used this every single day to keep my brows groomed. I just felt that the brush was a bit harsh to rub on skin, but otherwise it's fine.

5. Nature Republic Panda Eyes Waterproof Eyebrow  - A very cheap brow liner that works. It's slightly darker than Shu Uemura. It doesn't last all day  but the price is so cheap (around 200 pesos) It's still a winner.

Other items:




6. Mistian Facial Mist --- I super love this hydrating mist! I have a full sized back up but I don't know how to get this since it's not available in the Philippines. :( Oh well, gotta ring up some friends who are travelling to Korea to help me stock up on this!

7. Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion - Yes, I've used this up! Love love love the glowy finish. I'm now road testing the Pore Control variant, and there are major difference versus the old formula. Review is also coming up soon!

Comments

Popular Posts