Dior Addict Fluid Stick

I didn't bother to pick up makeup from spring / summer collections this year (but I'm still chasing Chanel Sakura) because I've been trying out several products from notable Japanese brands---plus I have an ongoing obsession with Japanese lipsticks, except for this one, the Dior Addict Fluid Stick,  which I managed to score:




The shade is 575 Wonderland, a gorgeous pink-red. 







Dior is on the left, while on the right is a lip gloss from Kiss Me Heroine Make. Dior Fluid Stick is clearly more complex and pinker. It doesn't have visible shimmer but is super slick and easy to apply on the lips---and it is ultra shiny!


I made a mistake of applying this while my lips are chapped---it didn't help. I thought I was allergic to it. After my lips healed, I tried this again.

Texture is super smooth and non-sticky. No gritty feel from shimmer, but is super slick and shiny. As a result, it smoothes and plumps up fine lines. I'd say it's the best lip plumper I've tried.  It is also very pigmented. One swipe covers my lips with high shine and saturated color. 
It also lasts fairly well and leaves behind a nice stain even after meals, which is good for me!

How does it compare to YSL Glossy Stains? This is thinner, non-sticky/gloopy, and does not really "dry" down, hence the staining power is not as persistent as Glossy Stains---but it makes up for the super moisturizing feel and comfortable wear time. 

This has become one of my new favorite lip colors---I'll probably get another one in a more muted shade. 

I bought mine in Hong Kong and it retails for US$35. 

Comments

Popular Posts