YSL Series: Rouge Volupte in 9 Caresse Pink


Another late jump in the bandwagon!

The original Rouge Volupte has been around for a while, and yet I never paid attendtion to it until now. I loved the Rouge Volupte Shines and Glossy Stains so might as well try this. I chose Caresse Pink (or Pink Caress) because I don't have any similar color in my stash. It's kind of a mauve-y neutral-cool pink on me, not too bright or bold, elegant and can pass for a nice everyday shade.



Again, I love the formula---typical of a luxury lipstick, it is creamy, silky smooth,  full bodied, well pigmented (one swipe is enough), moisturizing, and long lasting. Yes, I did not experience any bleeding or unnecessary slipping and sliding  with this one. It dries to a stain and leaves behind a nice color even after eating and drinking. I get a good 5-6 hours of wear out of this. 


Comments

Popular Posts