Skin Whitening and Nourishing Treats for the Skin



I noticed that my arms got a little tanned because I've been skipping the umbrella due to the cool weather--- and the sun is not usually out that much. I need to even out my skin because my arms look quite dark compared to the rest of my body. 

Good thing the generous folks at Ardent World Inc., the company behind Gluta-C and Moringa O2 sent me goodies that address my skin concerns at the moment!




I've been a fan of Hype Papaya Soap which was one of their original products, but I think it has been discontinued and replaced by Gluta-C, which has Glutathione and Vitamin C for whitening. I've used Gluta-C soap for quite a while now and it is good, especially when used together with the scrub and lotion. They have expanded their lines to include face care products, such as toner, day cream with sunblock, and night repair serum.  I also have a pack of the Insta-White cream. Right now I am testing the Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel, so we'll see how it goes!

I've also been sent Moringa O2 products!The Moringa Line is anti-aging but it has whitening effects too. What I love about it is that it soothes and calms skin irritations. I've been using the soap and lotion  so it's great they gave me stocks of these. My mom loves the lotion as well because it's absorbed quickly and leaves a non-greasy finish. The Therapy Oil is a great multi-tasker! I use it on insect bites and other skin irritations. It's a great treatment for hair too. 




What I love about them is that they're super affordable, and great for any age, even teens, who want to start with a basic skincare regimen. 

Lastly, I got loads of Adore and Aqua Fresco Fragrances! Talk about a great post-New Year present. Thank you!




Gluta C, Moringa O2, Adore and Aqua Fresco are available at all leading supermarkets, or you may get your samples via Sample Room. 

Comments

Popular Posts