Etude House Rosy Tint Lips Review

I'll be sharing favorite lip products that I've been wearing all throughout the holiday season (and up to now)---The Etude House Rosy Tint Lips!


Rosy Tint Lips in Nos. 4, 5 and 8


I got no. 4 Sweet Poison (cool pink-rose), no. 5 Baby Peony (petal pink), and No. 8 After Blossom (plummy cool-toned red). Note that I favor cool  colors because they enhance my complexion and my black hair. 

Why do I love these? I love the effect of matte lips for that effortless chic! They're not full-on lipsticks so they don't look harsh, still young yet vibrant and sophisticated. They're highly pigmented and creamy too, one swipe and I get full coverage. Once on the lips, they dry smoothly, with a powdery effect that feels like silk. They don't emphasize my lip lines, which is great! They're quite versatile as well---I can just dot a bit for that fresh natural tint or gradient lips effect. Or I can do one swipe for full color coverage that lasts for hours. I find that Baby Peony, being the lightest fades the quickest among the three. Sweet Poison and After Blossom both leave a nice stain behind. They also have a faint rose scent which is lovely. 

I don't find these drying at all ---- The silk-like effect stays on after it dries. I do have fairly moisturized lips even without lip balm so these work very well for me. I can imagine it won't work quite well for those with chapped lips, and I haven't tried using these with lip balm underneath. That said, I still think this is a much better alternative to other matte lipsticks which feel like paint and are uncomfortable to wear. 

Swatches from top: 5 Baby Peony, 4 Sweet Poison and 8 After Blossom:



I don't have any issues with the packaging. It maybe hard to squeeze but I only need a very little amount to get the color I want. 

They're super affordable too--- only Php 478 in Etude House outlets. Verdict: Super love! These matte lippies look and feel great. I think I might have to get back ups for these colors!

Comments

Popular Posts