Review: Étude House Color Pop Shine Tint (Bling in the Sea)

I still have an ongoing obsession with lip tints. I hoarded a lot of lippies from Étude House recently and this is one of them. 


I chose Color Pop Shine Tint in 08 Berry Pop which is part of their Bling in the Sea collection. 

The applicator looks Ysl-ish:


It looks quite pigmented but it is sheer when applied. Consistency is jelly-like, so it delivers smooth color that is non-drying. I have normal lips so this keeps my lips smooth and moist. The color stays on too despite the formula, which is great. I didn't expect it to last  long because of the moist feeling, but the color does stay. It also has a fruity scent which is not too strong. 

 I like to layer it so I get the cool berry color:


And a more intense layer:


Girls with dry lips may not find this moisturizing enough. But for me, the smooth moist feeling lasts which is good.The color only fades after eating and drinking. It's not as persistent as the color of Tony Moly Magic Lip Tint  (which stays on all day on me even with eating and drinking) but the staying power is decent and it's nice to reapply. It's quite affordable too (only Php 478 I think). Good value for money!

Comments

Popular Posts