Makeup Products that I'm Loving Right Now


It's been quite a while since I bought any new makeup since I'm mainly focused on skincare for the past few months, so I've replenished my stash for new products and they're in my regular rotation right now because I use them everyday:



Chanel Rouge Allure  Intense Long Wear Lip Color in Suprenante is beautiful bright pink with subtle shimmers that makes my complexion look brighter. It's a tad lighter than my favorite pink lipstick, the Suqqu Bright Up Lipstick in Barairo. It's not particularly moisturizing but it's not drying either. I will have to try more shades in order to gauge the reformulation, but overall Chanel never fails---great color (much better than Confidentielle which is warmer), great lasting power (4-5 hours) and great packaging----always elegant and classy!



Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in Green Apple - Now I know why Korean women prefer lip tints! They produce a more natural, rosy look, and last longer than regular lipstick. I thought I swore off color changing balms and tints (been using them way back in college!) But this one gives a medium, berry-rosy color that looks natural when applied sparingly, and intense when layered thickly. The consistency is thick and balmy but the color stays on and on (even after eating and drinking) and is fairly moisturizing. I'm not a fan of the Korean gradient lips and I like to layer this for plump and supple lips with a healthy dose of color.  I may have to get the clear pink and plum too!








Fairydrops Platinum Mascara (Film Type) is my go-to mascara of the moment, because it thickens, lengthens and is so easy to remove! It doesn't hold a curl as much as I want to but it's relatively easier to work with compared to the previous mascaras I own. Add the 5 types of essences packed in this formula for stronger lashes and I'm absolutely sold. I also find that this mascara ages quite well---the dryer it becomes, the more it holds a curl. 




Le Creme Blush de Chanel in Inspiration is a cream to powder formula in a pretty powder pink color that's never overpowering. It's a great everyday blush for me. I'm not a fan of blushes because I don't usually highlight my cheeks (I prefer strong eyes or lips) so this is just perfect. And the pink flush looks dainty and innocent.




Suqqu Limited Edition Blend Color Eyeshadow in Sumiredama - Okay, so this was part of their 2013 Spring Collection, but the pearly duochromes make for excellent smoky eyes that look sophisticated and complex. I love the color and texture of Suqqu eyeshadows and this one is no exception. It is shimmery compared to the previous releases but it's elegant and not over-the-top. 

Comments

Popular Posts