Quick Review: K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Mascara (Volume Curl)


The mascara:




Review:

It supposedly promises volume and curl; long lasting all day formula, yet easy to remove with soap and water.

It goes on nice and black on the first and second coating----but I find that I have to apply lightly and let it dry in between coats to get maximum curl---otherwise it does not hold up a curl at all. The volumizing formula though is nice and buildable. However the formula is wet so no matter how I try it just wouldn't hold my curl at all! I had to re-curl my lashes several times to get the desired effect. I use the Shu Uemura Lash Curler with the silicon pad and I find that it curls better when used with this mascara compared to my Shiseido one (which has a rubber pad). 





I like the ease of removal though. No cleansing oil needed. It also lasts all day---no clumping or smudging. However it just takes so much work and if I let it be, my lashes are long and volumized, but are weighed down. 




Price is quite mid-range and I expected a bit more from this----it's a nice everyday mascara though and easy to remove after a long day. 

Comments

Popular Posts