First impressions: Shu Uemura the Lightbulb Fluid Foundation

Okay, so it has not been officially launched yet, but I was very curious about the new Lightbulb Fluid Foundation by Shu Uemura:


It comes with an exclusively designed sponge:


My shade is 774 (light beige). The sponge supposedly gives full coverage when you use the wider part and the pointed tip is for adjusting the glow and toning down shine on oily areas. 

Based from product description, this foundation should give high coverage and yet give a glowy finish to the skin, resulting in a no-makeup look. The skin is flawless at any light. 

Well, I tried it on and here are my pics in different light settings:





Outdoors:





First impressions:

-The look is flawless yet natural. Pores are blurred and skin looks glowy without being oily. (I have oily-combination skin by the way)

-Long wearing formula. I was surprised that my makeup was intact after a 12-hr office event. I am definitely impressed.

- Compared to Face Architect, this one has a lighter formula, thus it spreads more smoothly on the skin.

- No breakouts (so far).

-It covers pretty well although I have good skin now and I use very little.

-It doesn't feel heavy or masky on skin. 

- It does not oxidize. 

Bottomline: 

I'm really loving this foundation now. I like how it gives great coverage with very little amount of product. And given my oily skin, this lasts long on me. The glow is very natural----no unnecessary oil at all, even without setting powder. 

Comments

Popular Posts