SUQQU Blend Color Eyeshadow - 04 Keshizumi

Ah yes----the perfect blend of chocolates and taupes---the SUQQU Blend Color Eyeshadow in Keshizumi:





Too bad this is discontinued. I'm a huge fan of cool neutrals----I think they work better for me. This is a great neutral palette, very versatile, and can go from light to dark and smoky looks.

I also love the formula--- these shadows blend incredibly well and they're quite pigmented. No fall outs. Suqqu's new releases are more on the shimmery side now----I miss these old palettes.








Very work-appropriate. When I can't seem to make up my mind of what eyeshadow palette to use, I reach for Keshizumi.


Comments

  1. Would you consider selling this? You can email me at queensgirl1971 at gmail.com, it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry but I'm keeping all my Suqqu palettes :(
      I saw keshizumi being sold on eBay, at a much higher price, but at least, it's still available. It's already discontinued so it's understandable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts