Quick Review: Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation 16hr

I thought I'd share this quick review for everyone. I've had this for 3 months already and I just realized how versatile this is:


It is lightweight, highly pigmented and very economical to use, a little goes a long way. What I like about this is that it's made with minimal ingredients and it's non-irritating to my skin, which is great if I have blemishes. It is medium-full coverage, it can cover acne, acne scars (not sure if it's also good with tattoos) and other imperfections. Oil control is decent as well, and the finish is natural matte, but not drying. 

15 Opal is the lightest shade: 



Blended:


Great match for me, however I hardly use foundation now but I decided to keep this just in case I need a reliable full coverage foundation. It lasts all day as well, around 12 hours (but definitely not 16!) so I'm pretty okay with this. I mainly use this now as a thin layer of foundation under my eyes for slight coverage. It does not settle under my fine lines at all!

There are limited shades though so better test them out first before you buy. I bought mine at Digital Traincase for around Php 1300. 

Comments

Popular Posts