New! Colour Collection at Sample Room


Yes folks, you can get samples of Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipsticks at   Sample Room today!



I previously mentioned my Sample Room loot in a previous post, and now is your chance to get full-sized lipsticks worth P 330 pesos each. Take a look at the shades below:





Red Wine is vampy brick-red, it glides easily and is very pigmented. It has a satin formulation, with a lovely sheen. It's very moisturizing as well and the color stays on for hours.


Kissmark is a matte, bright blue-based pink, and I've owned this before. The color clings to the lips and is also long-lasting. I'd say it's quite similar to MAC Pink Nouveau.






Pinkish Beige is sheer, and is kind of a warm, peachy-pink-beige color. Very easy to wear and appropriate for all occasions. Prepare to re-apply though because the color does not last. I'm not sure but I thought I saw this on a magazine and it's named as the best nude lip color. 

You can also get the White Result Exfoliating Gel, which is loaded with AHAs and natural ingredients for sloughing off dead skin cells. I personally haven't tried this yet and I'm excited to test this.

So there you have it, make sure to grab your samples now before they're gone! Follow Sample Room on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.

Comments

Popular Posts