Super Like: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm


When I hear the word "intense" in products  I would always buy them, for example, perfume, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc. Sometimes, the more drama, the better! I thoroughly enjoyed my Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm for its subtle color and light texture, so when these babies came out I knew I had to try them because I'm always looking for pigment-rich lip colors that are great for a more polished look.


L-R: Plushest Punch, Broadest Berry, Grandest Grape, Roomiest Rose, Curviest Caramel
Yes, they are super pigmented on me---bear in mind though that I have pigmented lips in the first place, so most of these colors come out bright on me. My swatches are light applications of the shades. They're great as lip stains as well if I want something natural and subtle----I would swipe just a tiny amount, blot a bit, and that's it. All shades last incredibly well too--around 6 hours---and yet they have this soft, lightweight texture that's not quite like regular lipstick. No waxy or heavy feel on my lips, and unlike some long-wearing lip formulas, they're not matte and drying either. I don't have any lip issues at the moment----so I find that these lippies keep my lips soft even after the color has faded. If you have dry and chapped lips though, the formula may not be as moisturizing, so you may need a layer of lip balm underneath for additional moisture, but this may lessen its wear time. My favorites: Broadest Berry (a bit mauve, brownish berry shade), Grandest Grape (kind of an intense version of Voluptuous Violet), and Curviest Caramel (seriously, the perfect nude on me because it has more pinkish tones).

Comments

Popular Posts