Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder - First Impressions





I was so glad to score this! It's not yet released here in the Philippines so I had  to ask my sister who's in London to buy it for me. This got a lot of raves from beauty bloggers----it's a multipurpose product actually, and comes in a wide range of naturally flattering beige colors to add warmth and subtle glow to the skin. It can be used as foundation,finishing powder, highlighter, and as a light bronzer or contour powder.

Powder is creamy and very finely milled, as you would expect from Chanel, and it's not chalky at all. Some people complain though that the powder is too sheer so it also has a low score in MakeupAlley. I think the sheerness makes it foolproof to apply and makes it suitable for a wide range of skintones. I can't wait to try this and see if it works for me. 



I have here no. 20 which is the second to the lightest shade, but I also bought no. 40 because I also want to use this as a sculpting powder/Bronzer. 
Again based from reviews the shades are very forgiving so you can go tone on tone or choose one or two shades darker if you want to use it as Bronzer. 

Packaging is gorgeous as expected, a beige compact with a usable half moon brush. I'd definitely update this blog for the results!






Comments

Popular Posts