My Current Skincare Regimen---How I Got My Clear Skin Back


Lately, my skin has been behaving extremely well. The stubborn acne spots are gone, and I've had zero breakouts in the past month which is quite a feat considering that I'm acne-prone and I have to deal with breakouts monthly.  I've been going out makeup-free and skipping foundation--- just lip balm and plain white sunblock. I've noticed that my skin isn't red and irritated anymore, just clear and smooth, and I've gotten compliments from other people, so I thought I must be doing something right! My skincare routine has some slight changes and I thought I'd share it here.


I won this Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum from Sample Room's White Lucent Challenge, and I'm absolutely grateful because this is my staple serum and I will continue to use it! 


The good folks at Truth in Aging sent me the Osmotics Micro Peel Skin Resurfacing System which I gladly reviewed on their website. I believe this really gave a boost to my night time skincare regimen. I use it every other night and I love the results! This is designed to exfoliate, protect and soothe the skin at the same time. My (very) stubborn breakouts  stopped because of this, and the peeling is mild and tolerable. I also love the cooling feeling of the Exfoliating Charcoal Mask. Visit my complete review on this system here.


For my next order at Sample Room (I'm a regular customer, haha) I have the Nivea Sun Protect Sunblock & Celeteque, but the special mention goes to and Nivea for Men Oil Control Multi Effect 8 Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam. The weather is unbearably hot here and I'm stocking up on products that have a cooling and refreshing effect. Nivea Multi Effect 8 is currently my regular facial wash and it works even better than my other staple facial wash--- it cuts oil and grease, removes light makeup and sunblock, gives a cooling, tingly feeling after every wash and controls breakouts. It's a must-have for these hot summer days! A good cleanser is very important because at the end of the day the skin needs to breathe and  be squeaky-clean. The only downside is I probably won't use it when the weather gets colder because of its cooling effect---but for now it works great!

My sunblock is Armada Post Procedure Barrier Cream SPF 50, which is more of a physical sunblock. It goes on thick, it's matte and has a slight green tint. I originally bought it to conceal redness but now that my skin is clear it has a slight whitening effect, which I love. I also use it regularly because sun protection is a must, even indoors!

Comments

  1. This is a helpful website where you can find many suggestion about Skin care and learn many way about Clear Skin,flawless skin and porcelain skin. You can also find many kind of skin care product and their using way for your clear skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts