Review: Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Hungarian high-end brand Omorovicza sent me a couple of samples of their Complexion Perfector BB SPF 15--- it's one multitasking BB cream--- foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer and anti-aging cream. Certainly a lot to expect from this product! 

From the website:


Loved by beauty editors around the world, this tinted moisturizer conceals imperfections and gives the skin an even skin tone, while protecting from UVA/B rays.
  • Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide SPF15 protection from UVA/B rays. Zinc oxide also helps to soothe minor irritation and redness.
  • Shea butter and apple pectin provide long-lasting hydration.
  • Ruby crystal minimises the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.
  • Mineral CosmetologyTM, a patented mineral delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.


It does not contain silicone and has been formulated to help heal and conceal skin problems. It only comes in one shade, a sheer, slightly pink-to-neutral tone, which is a great match for fair to light skins-- however those with darker or more olive complexions may think this is too light, pink, or ashy.  


 

Because it's silicone-free it absorbs quite well and the texture is light and non-sticky. It looks nice once it settles and I don't detect any pinkish tones at all, but then my skintone is quite neutral. It's lightweight and it covers minor spots and imperfections. Coverage is more of light to medium. Great for that "no makeup" look--- it looks effortlessly flawless.




I love using this when my skin is extra sensitive because of its soothing properties. After using it for two weeks, I noticed that it balances and hydrates my skin so well. It also does not settle on dry patches. It has a faint fresh scent, which I don't mind at all.


I'm impressed with this BB cream; it covers so well and at the same time it treats the skin. I don't think I've encountered any other BB cream which actually soothes and heals the skin.  I can really tell the difference after daily use. However, it comes with a high price tag as well---$135 --- almost 5000 pesos--- it's really steep even for me! But if you have the moolah to spare this is a worthy splurge! 

Comments

Popular Posts