Triple Threat: My Makeup Removers

These products pack a punch when it comes to cleansing:

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier in Pink - removes even the heaviest, most budge-proof foundations, sunblocks and waterproof mascara. It's lightweight and non-greasy as well. Bonus: it clarifies skin and controls breakouts before they start.
.
Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover- an affordable alternative, I use this when I want spot cleansing/makeup removal. It's cheap (only a hundred pesos for a small bottle) and it's super handy for travel and quick makeup fixes.

Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Lotion - This stuff is amazing, and it's my new beauty find. It removes makeup, cleanses, & tones my face in one easy step. It leaves my skin soothed and refreshed. No oily after feel, no stinging. Perfect when I'm tired out and lazy and I just want to get rid of all my makeup as soon as possible. 

Comments

Popular Posts