Snapshot: Becca Fine Pressed Powder

Becca Fine Pressed Powder (shade: Wheat) is so finely milled, it feels silky-smooth to touch! It's my favorite finishing powder as of the moment. It goes on matte at first but settles and blends so well with the skin, giving a polished and subtly glowing finish. It sets my makeup all day, I don't even have to retouch. The shade Wheat is supposed to be for medium/slightly tanned skin, however the yellow tint is very sheer so it could work for fairer skin tones as well. I don't like finishing powders that are too matte or too shimmery. This formula is just right. Downside: expensive. There is also a loose powder version but I heard its being discontinued. I prefer the pressed version because it's more portable. A must have for me!

Comments

Popular Posts