Review: Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara



This is the first Bobbi Brown mascara I've purchased, and I've heard great reviews, so I tried it out:




It's pretty expensive (around P1500) and according to the website:


Our longest-lasting mascara not only delivers lush, thick lashes but can stand up to the elements (and even a few tears) for up to 16 hours. For maximum volume and results, we've designed a new brush with unique bristles that easily reaches small lashes and instantly builds lashes without clumping. Best of all? There's no need for an eye makeup remover, because Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara washes off effortlessly with warm water.





The wand is really small, and I thought it's great for defining the lashes and getting into those baby lashes at the inner corners. I find it excellent for defining the lower lashes as well.




Pros:

- Gives clean definition to lashes, perfect for office or any daytime look
- Gives good definition to lower lashes
-Small brush reaches the inner corners of the eyes
- Lengthens lashes
- Buildable formula
- Clump-free
- Long lasting, no panda eyes after a long day
- Washes off easily with soap and water

Cons:

- Only gives a natural look--- no va-va-voom volume here. 
- Does not hold a curl well, because of the wet formula. I found a way with this though. I let the   mascara dry a bit before I apply my second coat. 

The bottom line is, it's not as intensifying as the name implies. This mascara  is great for a natural, no-makeup  look. I prefer a bigger brush than this one to catch my lashes because I prefer mascaras with volumizing formulas. Also, it would have been better if the formula is a bit dry so that my lashes would stay curled.  However, I appreciate the clump-free and long lasting formula. Plus I don't need cleansing oil to remove it. This is a good everyday mascara that lasts all day.

Comments

Popular Posts