Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick - 10 Urumishu


For today I'll be sharing the Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick. My sister bought it from Selfridges in UK because Suqqu is not available here in the Philippines. I wish they would bring the brand here, but the prices are pretty steep (heck, we don't even have RMK or Armani Beauty here!) in the meantime I'll be crossing my fingers...

The shade is no. 10 Urumishu, (warm, peachy color). On my lips, it isn't a bright peach at all---rather neutral with some brown tones, depending on the lighting. Some bloggers describe it as a coral or persimmon color.

What intrigued me about this is that some people claim that it has the best lipstick formula. Texture-wise, it's very lightweight----it feels like you're not wearing lipstick at all. It glides smoothly and is quite moisturizing. It leaves a nice moist sheen upon application. After a 2 hours it dries down and leaves a nice stain on the lips.



This is great for girls who do not like the feel of regular lipstick. It doesn't even feel waxy like some lip balms. It's very comfortable to wear and the color selection is wearable across all skintones. I didn't find this drying, but after a few hours the sheen & moist feel is gone. The color is not as opaque as Guerlain Rouge G or Laura Mercier, because of the lightweight formula. 



Lasting power on me is average----only around 3-4 hours. Then again no. 10 is a lighter color so the other deeper colors might last longer. 

For lightweight color I would prefer Guerlain Rouge Automatiques, because of their great lasting power. But I'm still willing to try out the deeper colors of Creamy Glow just to get a much better comparison.

Comments

Popular Posts