Birthday Haul

Just celebrated my birthday and I must say that I've been pretty good this year (hehe) so I decided to reward myself. Here are my finds:

1. Tom Ford 06 Cheek Brush. - I'll be reviewing this in detail soon, and I must say, for $75, this is such a great investment. It's the softest blush brush I own--yet  so dense and luxurious. It's just perfect for applying blush. Some say that it won't be precise but I find it easier to use this that my other regular blush brushes. It's great for building up color, it can even contour, and with feather-like strokes, it can also be used with pigmented blushes. Love!

2. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Kaska Beige. - So late to jump in the bandwagon, but I ordered my Chanel quad for the first time in the US version. Can't wait to use this! Kaska Beige is a universally flattering neutral palette. I was completely hooked and I knew I had to have it ever since I watched those videos by Lisa Eldridge.

3. SUQQU creamy glow lipstick in no. 10 Urumishu. My lip wardrobe are mostly on the pinks/plum side, so I decided to try this coveted formula in a warm peach color. Will do a detailed review on this, and the big question is, will it be a new HG lipstick for me? 

4. Amouage Gold Woman. This is sophistication in a bottle. Creamy, feminine and soft on me, this starts as a powdery-soapy floral blend with lots of aldehydes, then bursts with creamy flowers that are so well-blended, then dries down in to  soft, creamy sandalwood and musk. Such an elegant and timeless fragrance!

Comments

Popular Posts