Fall Collection: Makeup For Ever Black Tango Eyeshadow Palette

I just love Autumn/Winter makeup collections. They have richer, deeper colors which evoke drama, glamour and sophistication. 

 Makeup For Ever's Fall 2012 collection, my opinion, has the best theme out there. Aptly named Black Tango, it features contrasting effects and fiery colors. And most of all, I love Tango. It's such a passionate, beautiful dance. It's quite difficult to learn it too! But I still love it.

I got the Black Tango Eyeshadow palette, which has 4 shades of their aqua creams:



Black, sexy lace and fan imprint. I love it!

It features blacked shades of red, green and blue for the ultimate smoky eye, and also a white shade as highlight. Colors are true to pan.  It also has a synthetic brush, which is surprisingly useful. 




This is my first experience with MUFE aqua creams, and boy do they have staying power! They just last forever. Shimmer is not noticeable on the darker shades, but the white/ivory one is very shimmery.  I don't know about the regular aqua creams but these have a nice scent. The downside is they're a bit hard to work with, I had to blend fast because the color sets fast. Also, the plastic flip top caps are hard to close, especially when there's a "close tightly after use" printed on the case. I would have preferred a regular screw top cap. 

They're great for smoky eyes, but I toned them down to make them more office appropriate:

Blue:




Green:




and my favorite, the blackened red/purple:



Comments

Popular Posts