Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder

The weather has been pretty gloomy here lately that I had to find something that would liven up my complexion. After battling some serious breakouts in the past few weeks I'm back to my tinted moisturizer mode.

I'm not a Bronzer gal because I appreciate my light-medium complexion. However I recently discovered the wonders of contouring. My first ever Bronzer was Benefit Hoola, which did a great job, but then I swapped it for something else and so I needed to buy another bronzer. 

Now I'm using Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Brunettes 03:






I love this to bits because it's a mixture of peach, gold and bronze powders. It's not overly shimmery but not flat-out matte either. I use this for light contouring. I apply this using Real Techniques buffing brush, Mac 109 for sharper definition or my Stila no. 21 brush.


It reminds me of summer--I can use this as blush or bronzer for an all-over healthy glow which looks very natural. It reminds me of summer.  Now that the -ber months are coming and we're gearing up for fall, it's nice to have a product that makes me look healthier and subtly tanned. 

(PS: really excited for my  fall  makeup collections so stay tuned!)

Comments

Popular Posts