Great Finds: Charm Travel Pointed Foundation Brush and Angled Kabuki Brush


WHEN I WAS JUST STARTING TO LEARN MAKEUP I could not even afford to buy a decent set of good brushes. I knew that good makeup tools are necessary to achieve a professional finish, so I had to wait for a while before I could finally invest in good quality brushes.


Girls nowadays are so lucky, especially those who are interested in makeup, because they have affordable yet high-quality options, like the local brand Charm, which is constantly coming out with affordable and well-made makeup brushes. Plus, they also let you choose because they offer both natural haired and synthetic (vegan) brushes.


My latest finds are the recently-released travel pointed foundation brush (P399)  and the angled kabuki brush (P650).


I'll start with the travel pointed foundation brush. I pointed out before that this is like a mini version of the Becca bullet foundation brush. It's made of synthetic hair which tapers perfectly. I personally thought it was a bit small at first, but I found that it works just fine, reaching the sides of my nose and under my eyes. A great brush that could work with cream and liquid formulas. I even tried this with primer and it works great as well! It washes nicely, dries quickly  and doesn't shed. 




Next, my favorite brush--the Angled Kabuki Brush!


You can tell how full and dense this is from the pictures. It's also very, very soft! I love how it quickly and efficiently picks up powder and blends it evenly. It's fast and it just perfectly applies powder. I also used this with liquid foundation and even primer---it's a multi-tasker!


My brush sheds a bit, but I still love it to bits. I might get a back up!






Both products are so affordable and you can get them via Beauty and Minerals and also at select Crossings Department Stores. Check out their website for more details!

Comments

Popular Posts