New! Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil

The first Shu Uemura cleansing oil I've tried is the Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil A/I, and I was very impressed with its cleansing properties. However I found it too expensive for a bottle so I scoured other brands as alternatives. But times have changed and I eventually gave in to the Shu cleansing oil mania----and I love it so far. Anyway, I was excited to learn that Shu Uemura has yet another cleansing oil variant to lust after ----the Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil:








I'm just so ecstatic to have this, as it's not even released out yet! This cleansing oil boasts of 8 botanical oils working together to cleanse, nourish and pamper the skin----it's a cleanser, makeup remover and skincare treatment in one!


To add to that it supposedly has a cashmere-like texture that creates a luxurious sensation and a beautiful fragrance for the ultimate cleansing experience. Sounds promising!






I tried this already, and it smells nice and relaxing. It goes on a bit thick compared to the Fresh Pore Clarifying variant, but it turns milkier and leaves no residue when rinsed off. I'm tempted not to wash my face the second time, but I'm acne prone, so I'm not taking any chances. :) I'd say this is better for dry-skinned folks, because of the added hydration. Still, the non-oily finish is great. 






My absolute favorite among the Shu Cleansing Oils is the Fresh pore Clarifying. It feels light and fresh yet it cleanses deeply and smells amazing-----but most of all it keeps my skin clear and refined.




So perhaps I will alternate the Shu Ultime8 with this one--anyway, I'm just so glad to have switched to the Shu bandwagon! They aim for perfection so there's always something to look forward to when it comes to cleansing. They really are the best.


Shu Uemura Ultime8 will be out this July!

Comments

Popular Posts