Loving Stila no. 21 brush


The first time I saw the Stila no. 21 double duty cheek contour and blush brush (a mouthful!) I knew I had to have it. It is a basic flat top brush, and it's so multipurpose that I've been using it non-stop ever since I got it:




The ferrule is sturdy and the handle looks durable, plus the goat hairs are super soft. They're very, very soft actually, than my usual brushes from Sigma and other brands. It's a joy to use! And unlike other flat top brushes, it is dense but it doesn't tug the face. It allows for greater coverage but it doesn't pull or tug.





I use it to buff my powder foundations, pressed powder, and even liquid foundations. It gives an even and flawless finish all the time. No cakey mess! I also use it for blush and bronzer application. Overall I just love it!

It washes quite well, no bleeding dye and stuff, and it dries quickly too. I'd say it's worth the price.

Tip: I bought this in Rustan's--- and the SA let me select the better brush because I noticed that the first one she gave me had loose hair. Some people complain massive shedding on this brush so I strongly suggest going to
the department store and trying it out as opposed to blind buying online--- you may get a bad batch!) That is, if the stores still have it, haha!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts