Lancôme Rouge in Love - 375B Bold Fucshia

I'm loving the formula of Lancôme Rouge in Love!






It has a soft, gel-like texture that's moisturizing, it's sheer but the color is buildable, lightweight but pigmented, and long lasting. I got it in 375B which is Bold Fushia (yep, that's how it's spelled on the label):






The shade I got is from Boudoir Time, one of the "moods" where the pops of color are suited for the cocktail hour. The other moods are Jolie Matins (sheer shades for the morning) and Tonight is my Night (intense, brighter shades for evening).

The Asian formula is different from the US as the texture is more sheer. Personally it does remind me of Guerlain Rouge Automatique, except that the latter has a more watery texture and this one has the consistency of a gel/lip balm.

It starts out shiny, but after a few hours it dries to a satin finish, and leaves a stain on the lips after 5-6 hours. I like my lipsticks to be long lasting so this is a winner for me. The gel/balmy texture plumps up my lips and looks as if the color is entirely my own. The trouble with pigmented, opaque lipsticks is that they look like you have lipstick on, and the color just dries out the lips.. I had none of that problem while wearing Rouge in Love because of the great texture. I wore this on an evening event and it lasted 5 hours on me and it still had a natural color stain on my lips.

I'd say this is a great alternative to Guerlain Rouge Automatique which is crazy expensive! This is sold for P1295 at the Lancôme counter in Rustan's.. I might as well hoard this!

Here is 375B on my lips. It is a wearable cool pink which can be built up for more intense color:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts