Additions to My Skincare Regimen

Although I'm still very much faithful to my Shiseido White Lucent Line, I incorporated a couple more skin care products in my regimen, mainly because my skin is oilier now. Here are my finds:


I still use my White Lucent Cleanser, Balancing Softener Enriched, Spot Targeting Serum and Brightening Emulsion (regular for night and w/ SPF15 for day) but I alternate my Nivea Sparkling White Acne Control Foam with my regular cleanser to curb oiliness. It feels squeaky clean after I wash, but it can be a bit drying on its own:



For eye cream, I am using the old formula of Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream because I only need a little amount every time I apply, so I still got a lot left. This hydrates my eye area beautifully. 


I was given generous samples of Lancome Advanced Shaping and Lifting Serum so I decided to use this on my eye area as well. My eye area is my main concern because that's where all the fine lines are, so I find that the light texture is a great boost for my anti-aging regimen:


Comments

Popular Posts