Étude House O2 White Vitamin C Sun Powder

My take on this product: I love it. It's my sunblock in a cute little tub and I tote this around for touch ups. It keeps the skin matte and it feels light and non-cakey. The powder is slightly tinted so it has a bit of a coverage, but it's pretty sheer overall so it's best as a finishing powder. After a few hours it has a slight glow which keeps the face from looking flat.

And I don't mind touching up every 4 hours with this one because of the high SPF!









I wash the puff weekly to keep bacteria away. I also use a powder brush sometimes to apply this. It looks very natural and lightweight. As for whitening, I think it's the sun protection that counts. But vitamin C ingredient does not hurt, so I'm okay with that. It's just that I don't rely on this for my whitening needs.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts