10 Reasons Why I Love Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation

I wanted to profess my love to my Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation even if it's being discontinued (but I'm certain it's still available in Chanel counters here) simply because it's the best foundation I've tried (so far) and it's my ultimate favorite. My skin is dry right now and the formula of this foundation matches me quite well.





Here are the reasons:

1. It gives a lovely dewy finish. Whenever I use this foundation I always look polished and my skin has this beautiful healthy glow. I have dry-combination skin now and it never felt tacky on my face. Instead, it is moisturizing but it does not feel greasy at all. Sometimes I even skip powder and the finish is still great. Compared to Chanel Teint Innocence,

2. It lasts all day. Again, because of my skin type, this lasts all day on me. I don't even need to retouch  at all. I'll blot my t-zone and my makeup looks fresh.

3. It doesn't oxidize. I'm currently wearing no. 10 nude/limpide, which is the lightest shade. Perfect match.

4. It adjusts with my skin. Depending on the coverage I need, I can sheer this out or build it up for more coverage, so it works when I have good skin and works exceptionally well when I have a lot of things to cover.

5. It doesn't break me out. Other foundations broke me out after a couple of uses, and then pimples would disappear right after my skin adjusts to it. I haven't experienced that with this foundation.

6. It works well with any makeup tools I use. Whether it's an animal/synthetic hair brush, sponge, beauty blender, or fingers, application is always a breeze!

7. It comes in a no-mess pump bottle. i still love Chanel Teint Innocence but the packaging of Pro Lumiere is much better, plus it squirts out just the right amount.

8. I love the scent. I like scented products and I have no issues with them, and I like the scent of this one, slightly sweet just like the scent of Rouge Allure lipsticks but slightly stronger.

9. It photographs well. No white cast, no pinkish tones.

10. It looks good on my vanity table. It's Chanel, ofcourse!


Comments

Popular Posts