Gorgeously Luxe: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre

(This isn't the original post, and I have to publish this again because I accidentally deleted it).


Anyway, this was an original review for Chanel's Poudre Universelle Libre in 27 Peche Perlee. 






I meant to buy 20 clair but it was out of stock. The SA insisted that it might be too light on me so I settled for this one. It is peachy in color and has golden micro-shimmer that reflects light and blurs imperfections.










It has the same gorgeous packaging from Chanel with the famous logo. And it has a lot of product (30g) so I won't be running out of this product anytime soon, because I only need a little amount to cover my entire face.


I initially thought this was way to shimmery for a finishing powder---but I was mistaken. I tried it on and put a tad too much on my hand and my hand was very glowy, but afterwards, it settled on my skin, and there was no trace of shimmer---just a healthy glow. It also changes its effect with lighting. When I tried it at home, I was surprised at how good it was for oil control, it never looked shiny or greasy,  and it even looked matte under certain lighting. 






I also use this as highlighter, all I have to do is put on a little bit more and brush on my cheekbones. It looks beautiful and never overdone. 


This is a great loose powder because it's so versatile --- I can use it as a finishing powder with just a little amount, and as highlighter if I put on more. A fantastic product from Chanel.

Comments

  1. Hello, I enjoyed your post! I'm looking for the powder in the same shade (#27 Peche Perlee). I'm in the United States. Do you know any website that I can buy this powder in #27? Please let me know! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there glad you liked it! I'm not sure but it seems to be Asia-exclusive, anyway you can try eBay or bonbon cosmetics.com, you can email them and ask if they still have it on stock. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts