Rave: MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural

I'm ever so glad to note that the MAC MSF is my absolute staple. It's a setting powder and I also use it as foundation. Such a versatile product! Also, no breakouts for me.


The shade I got is Light Medium.


It is a very finely-milled, soft powder that gives a soft-focus finish. I use it to set my foundation or bb cream. I also got to use it wet (I spritzed water on my 109 brush, dipped it in the pan and buffed  it on my face.) Either way, the finish is a soft matte with the right amount of healthy glow.


I love this because it blends so well and I need only a tiny amount. When dry it just sets foundations perfectly and my face looks so flawless! When I use it wet, it gives more coverage and the finish is also a soft matte with a nice healthy glow.

This is an absolute must-have for me and my favorite setting powder!

Comments

Popular Posts