Quick Review: Shiseido the skincare Eye Moisture Recharge




I've been using this quite a while now and I've decided to do a quick review on this product.

Pros:

- very moisturizing, hence it's a good eye cream to prep the eye area for concealers
-has a mild, soothing floral scent (not good for those sensitive to scents)
-fast-absorbing
- non-irritating

Cons:

- does not address fine lines or dark circles significantly

This was recommended to me to address the first signs of aging on my eye area such as fine lines, dark circles and dryness. However after using it for quite some time, I find that this product does live up to its name-- eye moisture recharge--- and nothing else. It is a very moisturizing eye cream that helps concealer glide on effortlessly. However, for other eye aging concerns, I need a more potent formula.

Comments

Popular Posts