Top Shelf




Just want to share my current regimen:


Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Oil is what I'm currently using as my makeup remover. It's fast, easy and it does the job.

Shiseido White Lucent  1-2-3 Skincare System (Brightening). I've been using this faithfully for the past 2 months, and I must say I'm so glad to switch to a basic regimen again. Due to past treatments my skin was extra-sensitive so my skin had red patches all over (which I thought was rosacea!) plus acne scars and dry skin. So I took a chance and grabbed this skincare system.

The cleanser is really good because it removes sunblock and light makeup, but it isn't drying. It is moisturizing without being greasy. The softener (enriched) is the best toner I have ever used, because it brightens and soothes my face from the first application. I'm not a fan of toners because I thought they were just time-consuming plus they don't really do anything to improve my complexion. This one does its job well and it significantly reduced the redness in about a week. The moisturizer/emulsion has SPF 15 and smells heavenly. It also brightens my skin and it defintely reduced the acne scars I had before. After 2 weeks of consistenly using this, my skin cleared up and the redness is completely gone. I am also 1 shade lighter now.

Anew Clinical DermaFull and Thermafirm Creams. I use them mainly on my undereye area even though they are classfied on face creams. I like Thermafirm better because it firms up the eye area, whereas DermaFull stings a bit so I limit its application.

Comments

Popular Posts