Road Tests

I'm doing a quickie post today, just to showcase a number of products I've been using this month:

Garnier Light BB Eye Roll On (Php 229)


This is a great everyday eye cream with concealing properties that wakes up the eyes. I don't even need to set this with powder. The formula is light and  doesn't crease. It also covers my dark circles well. However, I still need to layer with a creamier concealer to make it last the whole day, or I have to tote this around for touch ups.

Nivea Pink Guava Fruity Shine (Php 99)


Seriously, the best Nivea lip balm I have ever used! It has the perfect soft pink shade, SPF 10, not overly shimmery, mositurizes my lips well and the pink guava scent is just so refreshing.

Maybelline Magnum VolumExpress Super Film Mascara (Php399)


Gives volume and length, and it is washable. I'm not convinced with its curling power, but I'm still roadtesting it as of the moment, so I will still have to find out. It is so easy to go overboard with the application here, and it can get a bit clumpy. But I still have to try it a few more times.


Garnier, Nivea and Maybelline are available in leading department stores.

Comments

Popular Posts