My Adora Beauty Experience

It's been a while since I visited the store in Greenbelt 5. I probably purchased something there around two years ago and it came as a surprise when the SA still remembered my name.. I guess they do keep the profiles of their clients. The plush interiors, style-savvy displays and accommodating SAs made my visit a most relaxing shopping experience.

A must-try is their perfume bar. Do check out the niche brands they offer. The SA patiently explained to me the different scents I tried and was never a pushover, which was really good. I spend a lot of time sniffing fragrances before I decide on what to buy. And with the hard-to-find choices, I know that I got my money's worth.

Next the SA offered me to get a makeover from Becca Cosmetics. Becca is an excellent but underrated brand, in my opinion, and I eagerly accepted the offer. The SA tried to match the foundation shades on my skin, and again, patiently explained each and every product she puts on my face. The result was a flawless, natural look. She gave me a list of products and the shades for future reference. I could have bought them all but I had limited budget. I'd like to try their base makeup because that is what the brand is mostly known for. I left the store feeling like a princess!

They actually have an ongoing sale, with 40-50% off on selected items, plus an additional 10% discount on the sale items when you take a stand on the RH Bill. (Don't worry, they don't take sides, just state if you're pro or anti RH Bill and there's another 10% discount off your purhcase).


Adora is located in Greenbelt 5, Makati.

Comments

Popular Posts