July Favorites



Let me share my current beauty loot that I pretty much use on a daily basis. Most of the items here are reviewed individually so feel free to browse around my blog for more detailed reviews. :)


1. Sunplay Super Block SPF 130. I love this because of it's high protection, even if it's not a matte sunblock. I slather on a teaspoon of sunblock everyday and I'm good to go.


2. Maybelline 8 in 1 BB cream. This is dirt cheap and does a good job of evening out my skintone. It's non-greasy and I can use it alone for no-makeup days. It's such a multitasking product and what I love most about it is that it covers pores so well!

3. Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover. Again and again, I rave about this. It restored my faith in powder foundations for its smooth and natural finish. It controls oil and lasts for hours. Plus it's cheaper than other brands. What more can I ask for? Hmm, higher SPF and whitening properties would have made this HG for me.

4. Benefit Dandelion. Need I say more? still my HG pink blush. (actually Chanel narcisse Euro version comes in close second, but it's a cooler glowy pink compared to this one). The one thing that would have topped this off would probably be Chanel narcisse US version, but it's not available anymore so I'm sticking to this one. Brightens up my face and makes me look young!

5. Chanel Rouge Allure in Mademoiselle. I had to reserve mine in Rustan's for this because it's always sold out. It's a medium warm pink that makes me look polished and sophisticated, but never overdone. Being Rouge Allure, it doesn't dry out my lips and lasts for about 4 hours on me, which I don't mind, because applying it is such a joy with its sleek case and sweet rose / candy-ish scent. Love it.

Comments

Popular Posts