♥ TheBalm eyeshadows (green edition) ♥


I decided to try TheBalm again because it's been ages since I bought something from them. Since I'm running out of green eyeshadows, I decided to give these babies a try. I bought All About Alex and Jealous Jordana.




All About Alex is kind of an olive-green-brown shadow with shimmer. This will definitely suit any skintone and it complements brown eyes well.




Jealous Jordana, on the other hand, is a deep blue- green color. Looks a bit cool-toned on me. I like this as a crease shade. And it can also be used as liner.




Swatches:


left- all about alex, right- jealous jordana

As expected, both shadows are smooth to apply and very pigmented. I've no fallout issues with both and they look great! I'd definitely buy an eyeshadow palette from TheBalm if I could. (Hmm, Beauty Bar said they will have the Shady Lady palette soon.. I wonder if it's already in the store). Anyway, another great quality product from TheBalm!

Comments

Popular Posts